<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7763731?origin\x3dhttp://-selfdeceptions.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

My fever reached 38.7 degrees yesterday. On top of that, my throat was so sore that I couldn't even talk and my flu was frigging hell bad. I felt and still feel damn uncomfortable even though I have slightly recovered. Now, my flu is still as bad and I just developed a cough. Urrghhhhh. I hate being sick.

So I got an A2 for my Cheena prelims which is totally unexpected. But the ironic thing is, that A2 wouldn't even make a difference to my L1R5. Whether its 22 or 20 points(after moderation), my first 3 months is still most prolly gone because the aggregate for science stream would be around 16-17(even for the most shitty JC). Yeah, looking at the bright side, I did improve from Midyear. Okay, that's just a way of consoling myself I guess.

Back to school tomorrow. How boring. I still want another MC. Yup yup. I'm outta here. Tata.

Major turnoff. =/